Coronavirus/Covid-19 is something which is on all of our minds. The situation is continuing to change rapidly, so here at Sansums Sand & Gravel, we’re focussing on protecting both our colleagues and our customers, whilst ensuring that you are provided with the building materials you need. So, here is what we are doing:
- We are still open, yet due to restrictions have shut our main counter, so cannot accept drop-ins or collections. However, we will still be delivering and accepting orders over the phone and by email (email@example.com).
- Our delivery drivers will deliver to your specified drop-off point, so if that is a garden or gated area, we ask for you to open the access points in advance of delivery and we can deliver the items with no need to ask you to exit your home.
- Delivery drivers will wear gloves and maintain social distancing protocols.
- Delivery lorries will be sanitised every day.
- Payment to be made when placing orders, as no cash will be taken.
- If you do unfortunately have any issues with your delivery, please contact our office and we will aim to sort it for you.
- Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accept credit terms currently available to trade customers.
Hopefully the above demonstrates to you that we are aiming to keep potential risks as low as possible and show the Sansums Sand & Gravel are still trying to help you find exactly what you are looking for.
We are available on 01793 536784 or firstname.lastname@example.org and can help you get everything you need to improve your home, as planned, this Spring. Our delivery service is highly reliable and available throughout the m4/m5 corridor around Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire.