A garden fence is a great way to bring structure, texture and definition to your back garden. It’s an element of the garden which is usually overlooked and marked as not important. Though it does separate one garden from another, providing a handy boundary and it can also have a huge effect on the overall look of the garden.
Maybe your garden fencing is starting to look a bit tired and you’re considering giving it a bit of a spruce up.
Here at Sansums, we believe that a garden is a space to be proud of, that’s why we like to support people to improve their outdoor space. We can help you find the perfect fence for your garden.
So, whether you’re looking for one panel or a whole fence, our trained staff will be happy to advise you on what you need. We are very passionate about the service we provide and we want to reflect this in every way we can. To find out more about our huge range of Fencing in Swindon, please feel free to get in touch with a member of our professional team on 01793 536784.
Reasons To Invest In A Garden Fence
Choosing to invest in a garden fence is very important for many reasons
- Set Your Boundaries – Defining your boundaries is a major reason to fence your garden. It will leave no question as to what features of the garden belong to which property owner. This is very important because as time passes and properties change hands, a clear definition of the boundaries will exist and potentially make neighbourly relations better. So, for example, it’ll show clearly who is to prune which trees and shrubs as well as who is to mow which patch of grass.
- Add some character to your garden – A garden fence can be a great idea for aesthetic reasons. The can be a simple way to add a stately formality to an estate or they can also help define a theme throughout the garden. You could choose a white picket fence to add some traditional charm to a rustic garden, or a wooden close board fence to give a classic look.
- Animals – Keeping your pets in and other animals out is another one of the top reasons to invest in a fence. You wouldn’t want your pet escaping or let neighbours dogs run straight into your garden.
- Privacy – Keeping the neighbourhood’s pets out is only half as important as keeping neighbours or strangers from taking a peep into your garden, especially if privacy is something quite important to you. Fences will give you a border of privacy that can be indispensable. If you’re planning on entertaining or just enjoying yourself in your garden with the family, a close board fence can protect your garden space from prying eyes.
- Add Lasting Value – It’s best to think of a fence as a lasting investment. Getting a durable and well-built fence could add value to your property. A wood fence in a traditional style could look beautiful and timeless if it’s kept maintained.
Our Fencing Range
Here at Sansums, we are proud to stock Closeboard fencing (also known as Featherboard Fencing). This is without a doubt our most popular style of fencing we ever stocked. It’s incredibly strong and when maintained properly will literally last for many years to come. Closeboard fencing is extremely distinctive – especially because of its arris rail and morticed post construction technique.
So, if you decide to rethink how you fence your garden, we can supply and deliver feather edge close board fencing kits or whatever singular parts you need. There’s no need to worry about treating it either, as all of our fencing panels are made from pressure treated softwood.
We have been supplying fencing to Swindon since 1972. We are proud of the rate of which we have expanded since we first created the company and we have helped many customers create the garden space they’ve always dreamed of. So, if you’re looking for a company with experience and professionalism alongside high-quality products – Sansums are the best choice.
We don’t just stock fences either. If you’re updating your whole garden, make sure to check out the rest of our products. We also specialise in decorative gravel, building aggregates, patio slabs, topsoil and much more.
So, if you’re interested in our Fencing Swindon, please feel free to call us on 01793 536784 and a member of our team will be more than happy to talk you through our stock and help you choose what you need.